ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) — Zen Tubing is one of the biggest names in tubing in our area with thousands of customers on some hot, summer days. “I just kind of grew up around the river, and it’s been a part of my life ever since I can remember,” owner Heath White said.
What river is Zen tubing on?
Get in Touch with Your Inner Tube! Come relax on a beautiful float down the French Broad River.
How long is Zen tubing?
Trip Times Vary
Due to water level and weather conditions, but range between 2 and 3 hours. .
Where is the tube in Asheville NC?
Best River Tubing Places near Asheville
- Deep Creek in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park (photo at top), located near Bryson City, is the most popular place for river-tubing. …
- French Broad River: On hot summer days, see hundreds of colorful floats drifting down the river through the middle of Asheville.
Can you drink while tubing in NC?
Andrew Helton of the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Department, law enforcement division. “It is legal to drink in a boat on a public waterway.” Technically, an inner tube qualifies as a vessel, which makes for a fun potential charge.
Where can you go snow tubing in North Carolina?
Four Best Places for Snow Tubing in the North Carolina Mountains
- Hawksnest Snow Tubing is the biggest. …
- The snow tubing park at Beech Mountain Resort is the newest. …
- Sugar Mountain Resort has the closest snow tubing park to Banner Elk. …
- Jonas Ridge is a smaller operation that has been in business since 2004.
Can you drink while tubing?
So yes, it’s legal to consume beer and alcohol while you float the river but there are rules and regulations that need to be abided by. And remember, each state has different laws and each river may enforce different rules and regulations.
Can you drink while tubing in PA?
While in many states it is perfectly permissible to float down the river with a cooler of beer in tow, Pennsylvania prohibits operating any watercraft, including an inner tube, under the influence of alcohol.
Is alcohol allowed on the French Broad River?
Alcohol is allowed on the French Broad River, which starts in Transylvania County, then meanders through Henderson, Buncombe and Madison before entering Tennessee.