Low quality recording techniques. We live in a technological age where the creation of world-class recordings can be accomplished by just about anyone. With the right equipment, you can record a studio-quality guided meditation in your own home.
How do you record meditations?
How to record your guided meditation using your computer
- Plug in your microphone to the computer.
- Start a new recording in audacity (or your choice of software)
- Test your recording levels.
- Start speaking.
- Save your audio file.
How do I make my own guided meditation?
After a few weeks of listening, you’ll be way on your way to that bright, shiny life you always envisioned.
- Dig Deep for What is Holding You Back. The first step is understanding what you need to change. …
- Write Down That Negative Belief. …
- Write Your Script. …
- Record Your Script. …
- Play it Over and Over Again.
How do I record meditation on GarageBand?
Open GarageBand (or whichever software you prefer). Import your voice and music tracks and play around with volume settings, special effects, etc. until you’re happy with the quality and feel of your recording. Listen to the complete mix and make any final edits if necessary.
How do I sell audio recordings?
Best Places To Sell Audio Files Online
- Envato Market (also known as AudioJungle)
- Adobe Stock (currently invite only)
- Shutterstock (currently invite only)
How do you record your own affirmations?
Step 1: Find a quiet space and meditate for a moment. Clear your head and release any stress, anxiety, or negativity. It is important to do this with a clear mind and positive headspace. Step 2: Grab your notebook and write down your favorite affirmations or any new one’s that you might want to recite.
What makes a good guided meditation?
Take a break from being connected for five to 10 minutes during this time. Allow yourself to be free from distractions to reap the most benefits of guided meditation. From there, simply sit or lie down somewhere comfortable. … Remember that meditation takes practice.
What do you say when leading in meditation?
Instructions tell the participants what you want them to focus on in the meditation. For example: “Feeling the sensations of your breath” or “If you notice the attention is not on the breath, gently guiding it back.” In general, avoid giving instructions that lead the attention outside the meditation.
What do you say during meditation?
For instance, you can repeat the above mantra, “breathing into my body, breathing out release,” she says. The key is to avoid judging yourself or getting upset. You can acknowledge your thoughts in a friendly manner by saying something like “My goodness, look at my busy mind,” and return to your mantra.
How do you record meditation over music?
How to Make a Guided Meditation With Music
- Step 1: Prepare Your Script. …
- Step 2: Download Audacity. …
- Step 3: Download Royalty-Free Music. …
- Step 4: Open Your Music in Audacity. …
- Step 5: Decrease the Music Volume. …
- Step 6: Record Your Voice. …
- Step 7: Removing Mistakes & Recording in Sections. …
- Step 8: Compressing & Normalizing.
Where can I sell meditation?
11 Places to Sell Meditation Recordings Online
- Insight Timer.
Can you make binaural beats with GarageBand?
Play with and open GarageBand & When prompted create a binaural beat, each ear must receive its dedicated.. Entrainment audio have a PC or a Mac this plug-in might not be available, just download it your! So you can keep the one that has been shown that they can influence our brainwaves should look!
How do you lead a guided meditation session?
How To Lead A Guided Meditation: Put All Those Buzzing Thoughts On Hold And Let Yourself Breathe
- Plan And Rehearse.
- Prepare The Room And Ensure Everyone Is Comfortable.
- Start With An Introductory Talk.
- Set The Mood With Some Soothing Background Music.
- Begin With A Progressive Relaxation. …
- Take Time And Breath Properly.
How do I stop guided meditation?
Gentle Ways To End Meditation
- Change your focus from inward to outward. …
- Breath deeply a few times – long inhales and exhales.
- Gently move your upper body – shoulders, arms, head, neck, do a seated twist of some kind.
- Gently move your lower body – legs, ankles, feet, toes.
What are the three stages of meditation?
There are three stage of meditation: dharana, dhyanam and samadhi.