I reached out to Asana support and apparently, they will appear if you recently visited these archived projects. The only option to find archived projects is by scrolling through the archived products list under the team on the sidebar.
Where do archived tasks go in asana?
I agree – when a project is archived, it should automatically archive the task and not show up in the users “My tasks” section. Or at least be moved to a tab called Archived Tasks.
Can you archive in asana?
Once a project’s work is completed (or you’re just not using the project anymore) you can archive it. Archiving a project removes it from the team’s project list and from search results, but keeps all the project’s information so you can reference it later if you need to.
How do I unarchive in asana?
To unarchive a Project via the sidebar:
Click on the three dot icon next to the archived Project’s name. Select Unarchive Project.
How do I archive tasks?
In the task list, locate the task you’d like to archive. Right-click anywhere on the task row and select Archive from the resulting pop-up menu. Once a task (and its subtasks, if any) is archived, it is considered View Only and can only be accessed when View Archived Tasks is selected.
Can you hide projects on asana?
No unfortunately you can’t hide specific tasks from users. Project members automatically have access to all tasks within the project. Correct @Rewaq! Any update on “private tasks/subtasks” or “comment only tasks/subtasks” within a project?
Can you duplicate projects in asana?
Duplicating a project is easy – just select “Duplicate project” from the project menu to the right of the project name in the center pane, name the new project, choose which details to copy over, and then click “Create New Project”. Currently, you can only duplicate projects with fifty or fewer tasks.
How do I move a task in Asana?
There are two ways to move a task to a different Section:
- Drag and drop the task between Sections in the main pane. Read more.
- Click the Section name in the right pane. Read more and select a different Section from the drop down list.
How do I recover a deleted task in Asana?
To view and restore deleted items that you created or deleted:
- Click Show more… in the sidebar. The sidebar can be collapsed. …
- To restore a deleted task, click the trash can icon.
- To delete a task permanently, click on the task and then click Delete Permanently in the right pane.
How do I move a project from one workspace to another in asana?
How it works
- Log in with Asana to authorize the app.
- Choose which workspace you’re copying from and select the project to copy.
- Choose which workspace to copy to and what team to put the project in.
How do you close a project in asana?
In your left-hand sidebar, you can click on the three dots next to any project in your team list and select “archive.” This will hide it from your list which keeps things clean. This might be how it’s done, but I don’t like it. The project is “completed” there should be a check mark just like a task completion.
Where are my archived Clickups?
How to Show Archived Folder and Lists:
- Expand your left sidebar.
- Hover over Spaces and click the Settings icon.
- Click Show archived.
How do I unarchive a click up?
How to Unarchive a Space:
- Click on your profile avatar and select Spaces from the pop-up menu.
- Select the Archived Spaces tab.
- Click Restore on the Space to unarchive it.
How do you unarchive a task in mavenlink?
Click on the Task Title you want to unarchive from the archive list to open the Task Details side panel. Select the Unarchive icon (” “) from the top-right of the Task Details side panel. You can only unarchive one task at a time. Click OK to unarchive the task.